Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hey guys we are just starting out as a community, it'll be slow at first but stick around and let the good times roll!!!

Go down
KKeeno
KKeeno
Leader
https://igccommunity.board-directory.net

Honor Code Empty Honor Code

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 pm
As a member of Ineffable Gaming, I understand that I must at ALL times abide by the Honor Code and I will treat each member with dignity and respect while gaming with its members and leaders. I will never attack another member.

I agree to never harass, discriminate, or attack individuals with different ethnic backgrounds, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or place of origin. While I understand that moderate trash talk is allowed, any references or personal attacks on individuals that are offensive or deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.

I accept that while serving as an active member of Ineffable Gaming, I, as an individual, represent the community as a whole to both the public and fellow members. This means that I will carry myself in a professional manner when online which can include, but is not limited to, refraining from using offensive or bigoted emblems, clan tags, banners, mottos, etc. and I agree to ultimately abide by what IGC leadership determines as negatively representing the community.

At no time will I cheat while in a PVP or PVE game modes or while playing with clan members. Any acts such as modding, team killing, or manipulation of games is against the IGC Honor Code. I may use a modded controller such as the ones from SCUF, anything else may result in an immediate ban from Ineffable Gaming and all its subsidiaries.

When I become a member of the Ineffable Gaming rank structure, I understand that I may not have any involvement with other Xbox gaming communities as per section 4 of the Code of Conduct. If caught pursuing activities as a member of a different gaming community, I understand that I will be permanently removed from Ineffable Gaming’s rank structure.

I understand that by agreeing to these terms, if I am to violate any of these rules that I may risk receiving a temporary removal, suspension, demotion, permanent removal, or even a permanent ban from Ineffable Gaming and all its subsidiaries.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum